On a lot of web sites you can see a very nice slider; what’s good about it and how can it be further improved?
- Very clear “previous” and “next” button;
- The photos are big, you can easily see things;
- On my computer the animation runs very fast, the web site loads well;
- There si plenty of text on the side of the photos;
- When I click on the image, the image zooms in and I can see a larger detail;
What can be improved?
- I would love the option of a “play” button, with an automatic slideshow, although this may complicate things further;
- I don’t know the number of images in the slideshow;
- I don’t know when I’ve reached the end of the loop;
- When I click on the image, the image zooms in; while this may sound great, I would much rather prefer to find some details on the product, instead;
As a conclusion, I think the slider of the above web sites is pretty well made.
Note: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar issues:IMRo. To join, email email@example.com and reply to the confirmation email.