BizTool.ro is a marketplace created to help the Romanian entrepreneurs that are taking their first steps into the business world, and also those who wish to further expand their existing business ventures but require need professional help to take their projects to the next level. It is also a project that benefits consultants and freelancers who want to share their expertise and help those looking to build a successful business.
As of 3 December, Europeans will be able to shop online without unjustified geo-blocking, wherever they are in the EU.
Consumers will have wider and easier cross-border access to products, hotel bookings, car rentals, music festivals or leisure park tickets in the EU, under new rules addressing unjustified geo-blocking. The legislation approved by the European Parliament in February 2018 starts applying on Monday, 3 December.
(guest post by Patrick Foster)
SEO is certainly crucial to your content strategy, but it’s only a small slice of the content marketing pie.
Focusing all your content efforts on SEO is short-sighted and will harm your business. You want to create content outside of core SEO deliverables.
Here are some of the reasons why content marketing should be about so much more than just chasing after organic traffic…
Reinforcement Learning is learning what to do – what action to take in a specific situation – in order to maximize some type of reward. It’s one of the most promising areas of Machine Learning today. It plays an important part in some very high-profile success stories of AI, such as mastering Go, learning to play computer games, autonomous driving, autonomous stock trading, and more. Expect an introduction the main theoretical and practical aspects of Reinforcement Learning, discuss its very distinctive set of challenges, and explore what the future looks like for self-training machines.
AI Progress Panel benefited from the knowledge sharing from the fields of Deep Learning for RecSys, NLP, ML, ML Models for NLP, time series analysis and a lot more.
Speakers: Alexandra Petruș (Opening), Raoul Adalbert (Reinforcement Learning), Sorin Pește (An Overview of Reinforcement Learning), Andrei Vlacu (A real-life application: Using Tensorflow in the esports industry). Panel: Sergii Khomenko, Krzysztof Suwada, Oleksandr Zakharchuk, Christian Merkwirth – AI Progress, moderated by Sorin Pește.
Below, photos from the event, some slides and a video recording of the event.
- MegaHack with prizes summing 5,000 Euros offered by Vodafone Romania for the most innovative solutions
- TechJam sessions on Smart City, Java, Android, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning delivered by local and international speakers
- Digital Venture Lab consisting in face-to-face discussions between start-ups and potential investors
- Satellite event Science Summit and tech expo
- Partnership with the IT Careers Fair
The third edition of the TechFest connected by Vodafone technology festival will take place in Cluj between November 8-11. For 4 days, experts and technology enthusiasts will be able to choose between 10 types of event formats that will take place at ClujHub, Polyvalent Hall and Vivo Mall in Cluj.
See the Google Photos Albums I made here:
See the Facebook Album I made here:
Below, my notes at the event.
- 5 days with over 15 events at TechFest connected by Vodafone
- Total prizes of 10,000 euros for Megahack earned by programmers starting from 17 years old
- Expo with Vodafone’s robots, along with Pepper robot which recognizes the main human emotions, a modular house that uses robotic power, vintage computers, augmented reality experiences