A. About the terms
Access to and use of ‘https://olivian.ro/‘ and all of its subpages, subdomains, subfolders, images, texts and videos (THE_WEBSITE) internationally is provided by Olivian-Claudiu Breda (THE_PROVIDER). You may also see some advertising on certain pages which is provided by other providers. Some texts are quoted from books or online materials, and those texts are provided by other providers. Some videos are taken from Internet, and those videos are provided by other providers. Some photos are taken from Internet, and those videos are provided by other providers.
1. By using THE_WEBSITE you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of THE_WEBSITE. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to THE_WEBSITE.
2. THE_PROVIDER may modify these terms from time to time and so you should verify these terms regularly. Your continued use of THE_WEBSITE will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the modifications, you should cease using THE_WEBSITE. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on THE_WEBSITE (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
C. License to THE_PROVIDER
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting THE_PROVIDER a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, servicemark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
THE_PROVIDER has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. THE_PROVIDER doesn’t operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, be it express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, THE_PROVIDER disclaims all warranties, express or just implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. THE_PROVIDER does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses, trojans, malware or other harmful components. THE_PROVIDER does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. You, and not THE_PROVIDER, assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction.
E. Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall THE_WEBSITE be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, THE_WEBSITE materials and data. Examples include, and are not limited to:
1. Loss of data;
2. Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
3. Loss of business;
4. Loss of opportunity;
5. Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
6. Losses suffered by third parties; or
7. Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the site irrespective of the form of action. You specifically acknowledge and agree that THE_WEBSITE is not liable at all for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any THE_WEBSITE material, or with any of THE_WEBSITE’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using THE_WEBSITE immediately.
This agreement is effective until terminated by THE_WEBSITE, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access THE_WEBSITE and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from THE_WEBSITE, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
PS, 2020.01.18 For affiliate links, I use ProfitShare & 2Performant, with links like this: eMAG (affiliate link) ».