- We do not spam. You will not receive any unsolicited email from us (an email for which you have not subscribed to before).
- You may have subscribed to our email newsletter, thus receiving email newsletters from us. You have the right to unsubscribe from any newsletter. You do not have to ask anybody for this. Each newsletter has an unsubscribe field at the bottom. Unsubscribe is automatic.
- You have the right to ask us to unsubscribe from email services. View contact page for contact information.
- We do not sell your email or other personal data further. Your data is kept private.
- You can contact us at any time to delete your personal information. See here the type of information which is deleted. View contact page for contact information.
- If you leave a comment on us on the site and want to be deleted, you can ask for it at any time. View contact page for contact information.
- To display Gravatars (site comment comments), your email address used for SITE was saved the purpose of commenting. You can request via the contact page the deletion of the comments, and thus the email address of the site’s database.
- When you leave a comment on the web site, we collect name, email, web site, the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you leave a comment, an anonymized string created from your email address may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- The site uses Google Analytics for traffic monitoring. Learn how to block Google Analytics on our site – Solution #1, Solution #2, Solution #3.
- The site sends information about you to Facebook through some scripts. Here’s how to block monitoring on our site – Solution #1, Solution #2, Solution #3
- If you have an account on this website, you most likely provided email + name. You can request through the contact page to have that information removed.
- Your data is stored on this web site without an expiry date (undetermined data length).
Types of cookies used by this web site:
- Google Analytics for marketing purposes
- Facebook Like / Share cookie / Facebook Page used by Facebook;
- Login cookies to find out if you’re signed in;
- Cookies used for comments left on this site;
- Profitshare cookies, for affiliate marketing;
- Other cookies that we are not aware of when writing this guide, used for marketing purposes or for the proper functioning of the site.
The purpose for which we collect personal data about you is to better understand who we are speaking with and for whom we publish on the site / for whom do we offer our services (marketing purposes). We want, in other words, to improve our ability to deliver a relevant message to a well-defined audience.
Data is stored indefinitely in Google Analytics / Facebook / email address saved in the site to comments.
In the newsletter, we ask for your name and email so we can send you a relevant message to your inbox and the company is useful to know who we are addressing to. You can fill in “N/A” if you do not agree to provide the company name.
Note: “We” = Olivian-Claudiu Breda.