On 2011.09.27, at the Central University Library of Bucharest (BCU) – Biblioteca Centrala Universitara din Bucuresti – took place the event “Etica in afaceri – renteaza sa fii bun?” / “Ethics in business – does it pay off to be good?”.
Below some information about the vent, notes, photos & videos.
About the event:
Along with Tomáš SEDÁLČEK (blog – home, LinkedIn), Romanian enterpreneur Sebastian GHIȚĂ (Wikipedia) and President of the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce, Raymond BREDEN (LinkedIn), took part at the event; the discussion was followed by a presentation of the bestseller “Economics of Good and Evil”. In 2010, Tomáš SEDÁLČEK released a provocative book – “Economics of Good and Evil” (Oxford University Press) -, which was highly praised by Financial Times and Washington Post.
The moderator of the event was Luminița OPREA (LinkedIn).
Organisers: Czech Embassy (Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bucharest) and the Czech Centre in Bucharest (Centrul Ceh / Czech Centre). Event partners: Skoda, BNP Paribas, Eurowag, Konrad Adenauer Foundation – Rule of Law Programme South East Europe; event media partner: Ziarul Financiar.
- EN+RO: » Blog Archive » Tomas Sedlacek, cehul superstar in economie soseste in Bucuresti » Centrul Ceh
- RO: Economia binelui si a raului | Teen Press – revista ta de liceu
- RO: Superstarul in economie, cehul Tomas Sedlacek vine la Bucuresti | Cariere
- There is a difference between what people are wishing to wish and what people actually wish for – Get a result now!
- Heroes are regular persons – Get a result now!
Photos (see in full-screen):
Very nice event, I’d say.
P.S.: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar events: Conferinte recomandate To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org and reply to the confirmation email.
You will find videos made by me on my YouTube channel, and photos on my Picasa Web Albums accounts.