Moses did not make the ark or take the animal. It was Noah who did it.
Mai jos, resursele cele mai importante, pentru mine, din luna mai 2022.
La o conferință a Constanța Developers (Meetup), Paul Grigoruță a prezentat câteva site-uri foarte OK pentru freelanceri în IT (de obicei, astfel de site-uri solicită un interviu în mai multe etape cu tine, cu taskuri etc.):
- Home of Europe’s top tech & product freelancers | Upper
- Find, assess and hire the best tech experts | expertlead
- Toptal – Hire Freelance 5Talent from the Top 3%
- Crossover | Matching top talent with high-paying remote jobs
- Andela – Connecting brilliance with opportunity
Mai jos, site-urile pe care îmi caut eu de lucru periodic, pe partea de SEO:
- seo remote technical Jobs | LinkedIn
- seo Jobs | LinkedIn
- Locuri de Munca Seo • 97 Joburi • Iunie 2022 – eJobs
- Locuri de munca seo in romania: 346 Joburi • 2022 | Pagina 1 din 15 | Bestjobs.eu
- Remote SEO Jobs: Find Full & Part-Time SEO Roles | Remoters
- Jobs | CreativeGuild
- JobRack – Jobs
- 1,741 Remote Jobs | Himalayas
- Jobful – Play your way to a killer job
- OpenTalent | Next-Generation Talent Acquisition
- Otta | The better way to find a job in tech
- 22 Freelance Writing Websites to Earn Extra Income In 2022 | Better Marketing
- Digital Nation | Facebook
- Growmotely – Remote Work
- 10 Best Job Boards for Marketers (+ Bonus Suggestions)
- Best Job Boards for Remote Work 2021 — Her First $100K – Financial Feminism & Money Education
- Digital Marketing Jobs – clockworkTalent
- Marketing Jobs in Romania
- Remote Jobs in Europe – NoDesk
- Remote Jobs Europe | Work from home jobs EMEA
- Remote 🔎 SEO Jobs
- Best Digital Marketing Jobs – tl;dr Marketing
- Job opportunities | Careers with the European Union
De văzut și:
It is the month of August; a resort town sits next to the shores of a lake. It is raining, and the little town looks totally deserted. It is tough times, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit.
Suddenly, a rich tourist comes to town. He enters the only hotel, lays a 100 dollar bill on the reception counter, and goes to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one.
The hotel proprietor takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the butcher. The Butcher takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the pig raiser. The pig raiser takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the supplier of his feed and fuel. The supplier of feed and fuel takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the town’s prostitute that, in these hard times, gave her “services” on credit. The hooker runs to the hotel, and pays off her debt with the 100 dollar bill to the hotel proprietor to pay for the rooms that she rented when she brought her clients there.
The hotel proprietor then lays the 100 dollar bill back on the counter so that the rich tourist will not suspect anything. At that moment, the rich tourist comes down after inspecting the rooms, and takes his 100 dollar bill, after saying he did not like any of the rooms, and leaves town.
No one earned anything. However, the whole town is now without debt, and looks to the future with a lot of optimism.
Let’s say you have a website, and on it, a page X.
You want to rank high on Google with page X, and for this, you have two big options:
- You either link to page X directly.
- You link to other pages that link to X (so, an indirect link).
The links are to the page you want to rank with (say X).
Yes, if you make pages that link to page X, you can link to those pages, and indirectly, page X will help. But doing so will send very little value.
Ideally, if you want to get traffic to X, get links to X, not to the satellite pages of that page.
Article by LOOQME – the ecosystem for brand health monitoring and analytics.
Automated reports, notifications about the brand mentions, analysis of mentions of the company – all of these instruments have long been used for tracking the effectiveness of PR campaigns.
But does your company need all these tools? To understand this, let’s analyze some monitoring tools functions in the context of media analytics.
To me, the most important criteria in a relationship are:
Humor – it’s an ability to go past some things, to feel good, to allow expression, and, to some degree, although not necessarily true, show vulnerability.
Vulnerability – this is so important, that it gets its own point. You need to allow yourself to fail, to some degree.
Trust – very nice to have. If you don’t have this, you don’t have much.
Mai jos, resursele cele mai importante, pentru mine, din luna aprilie 2022. Pot fi suprapuneri de la o secțiune la alta. În general, predomină știrile de SEO.
Bucharest, 27th April, 2022: Titi Aur – rally pilot, Armand Domuță – CEO Restart Energy One, Diana Oncioiu – reporter, Paula Rusu – journalist and blogger are talking about career challenges at the Fuckup Nights Bucharest, chapter 13.
Sometimes, I look at my life and others and notice there’s a huge struggle to do good.
Everyone, in their own way, wants to do good – both personally, and professionally.
And the struggle to do so is big.
We all have a brain and a body, putting them to good use is not that easy, though.
The solution – keep trying, even if, at times, you’ll fail.
The struggle is real, and it can bring good results.