Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi – September 3rd, 2018. Space Apps international hackathon organized by NASA will take place in Romania for the third time in a row. The challenge, organized by the local partner Digital Transformers – Innovation Studio, will take place between October 19 – 21, 2018, simultaneously in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi and Timisoara. The scope of the event is to pair NASA’s data with problem solvers across the globe, in a collaborative manner.
- (very good resource) How to Choose the Right International SEO Site Structure | SEMrush community
- International SEO | Moz
- The 15 Most Popular Myths About International SEO, Debunked – Moz
- The Guide to International Website Expansion: Hreflang, ccTLDs, & More! – Moz
- Folders vs Subdomains vs ccTLD in International SEO – An Overview – YouMoz – Moz
- Subdomain vs. Subdirectory vs. ccTLD: Which Is Best in 2018
About this quote:
“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
I like the quote a lot, it’s one of my favorites.
Riddle 1: It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you’ll die. What is it?
Riddle 2: How many pairs of animals did Moses have on the ark?
Riddle 3: You have 9 balls, equally big, equally heavy – except for one, which is a little heavier.
How would you identify the heavier ball if you could use a pair of balance scales only twice?
Bucharest, June 25th, 2018
- One of the founders of mobile based entertainment, two high profile blockchain players, the head of the Department of Innovation of the Copenhagen Interactive Design Institute on the TechFest stage
- Their presentations will be delivered between September 20-24, 2018, when TechFest was rescheduled.
TechFest connected by Vodafone, the most complex technology festival, to be held between September 20-24, in Bucharest, will feature several stages that will welcome more than 50 local and international guests. These include first-line players on the blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and start-ups areas.
The Bucharest edition of TechFest, initially announced for June 27-July 2, was rescheduled for the autumn to integrate new activities for the targeted communities. The structure of the announced events remains the same.
(guest post by Patrick Foster)
When it comes to growing your ecommerce store, there’s a diverse array of methods and channels that you can use. The digital sphere has plenty of ways through which you can boost your sales, expand your reach, and increase your customer base. But it can be difficult to know where your store stands in relation to the world of ecommerce marketing. To help you, we’ve provided you with a rundown of some basic ecommerce marketing tools and strategies that will help you on your way.
Between 29th and 31st of May 2018, GPeC Summit takes place at Crystal Palace Ballrooms, Bucharest. #GPeCSummit
I’ll do live blogging at the event most of the times.
A lot of the articles I encounter are written just to be written. They provide little value, they aren’t made to inspire me, to give me a “Wow!” feeling, to pursue me to take action. Someone needed some content on a blog/web site, and this is how the articles appeared.
What to do, instead?
- TechFest connected by Vodafone adds Bucharest on its footprint, after the previous editions in Cluj, Timisoara and Iasi;
- Umbrella-event with the tagline “Empowering Communities for the Future”;
- The festival includes 10 types of events dedicated to technology: debates, conferences focusing on technologies of impact for the future, presentations of the latest technologies, an IT solutions expo, product launches, a business hackathon, a Demo Day for start-ups, an open air festival with special events and concerts, a gamer’s night etc.;
- 6 consecutive days of simultaneous events in 3 areas of Bucharest.
I read “Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder“, by Nassim-Nicholas Taleb.
The main message fot eh book is that we should not seek to live a life without any errors, but instead learn to constantly overcome small errors, thus becoming stronger, and thus capable of handling big problems, when they arise.
Taleb stands uncertainty on its head, making it desirable, and proposing that things be built in an antifragile manner. Extremely ambitious and multidisciplinary, Antifragility provides a blueprint for how to behave-and thrive-in a world we don’t understand and which is too uncertain for us to even try to understand. He who is not antifragile will perish.