In a lot of animated movies by Disney, the parents (either the father, the mother or both) die. What might be the reason for this?
Some tips on filming with a smartphone camera:
- The light matters a lot, try to have the subject placed in a good light. You will get only poor results with a low light environment.
- It’s important not to view very well on the camera, but to have a steady hand. For this purpose, it might be best to keep the camera at neck level. If you keep the hands mid-air, you will likely be tired easily and your hand will shake.
- I would advise not using zoom, unless you have a tripod.
- The best quality images are the ones which use sunlight.
- If you are filming at a concert, you might annoy other people not with your hand in the air, as much as using the viewscreen. Try to turn it off.
And so I wanted to just offer that one, is something to think about. The reason why successful companies fail, is they invest in things that provide the most immediate and tangible evidence of achievement. And the reason why they have such a short time horizon is that they are run by people like you and I. And we then apply that very same thinking process in our personal lives with sad results.
For SEO (Search Engine Optimization) purposes, it’s best that all elements of your web site are optimized. A lot of times, people focus on text content, forgetting that images can be optimized, also.
The title tag, known by some, a bit incorrect, as the title „meta” tag, is considered one of, if not the most, important on-page element.
The meta description meta tag is considered to be a tag useful to use on web sites, whether they are large or small. For a small web site (<50 pages), it’s entirely feasible to write the meta descriptions by hand. What happens, though, when we’re talking of a web site with hundreds or even thousands of pages (online stores, large publishing web sites)?
A first solution is to automatically take the first sentence in the description/text of the page. The problem with this approach is that the sentence an article starts with is likely to have much more or much less than the recommended size of 110/130 (minimum) to 155/165 (maximum) characters with symbols. In this case, my advice is to avoid using the meta description at all and just let Google determine itself what’s the best text to take from the page.
I want to present, in this article, a second solution for creating meta descriptions for large web sites.