- You go to Google and type Facebook – “boo! baaad! nooooo! don’t do this!”
- You type Face… and your browser auto-completes to Facebook.com. – “well done!”
- You tybe fb.com, and that’s it. :) – “great!”
The fb.com shortcut can be used to pretty much any type of link:
- fb.com/cetd.ro versus facebook.com/cetd.ro
- fb.com/lumeaseoppc versus facebook.com/lumeaseoppc
- “Anything? Anything!” :)
Note: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar issues: IMRo. To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org and reply to the confirmation email.