You may know a client who you know has a big budget. How to charge?
- You can charge a premium for a big budget – “If you have money, I’ll charge you more for the same offer”.
- You can charge the same amount of money as you usually do.
A lot of people go for the first option. I go for the second one. Reasons:
- It’s fair.
- A rich person got rich by two things:
- Being better than the average Joe at something – providing value.
- Knowing how to reduce costs.
Thus, a rich person should actually be better than your average client at judging the value of your work.