I’ve seen Pride & Prejudice (2005). Thoughts?
- I can’t explain the current grade on IMDb: 7.8/10. Nor the fact that I help increase that grade, by giving the movie an 8.
- I didn’t have any emotion other than the bore, I didn’t write any idea.
- The actors played OKish, but there was no script to act upon.
- Perhaps the spectators came from reading the book to seeing the movie, and they enjoyed seeing with their eyes what they’ve previously imagined.
- I don’t currently plan on reseeing the movie. But, who knows?
- Keira Knightley is just beautiful.
- The atmosphere of passed times was beautifully reconstructed.
- The script had its logic, but due to the fact that there were too many things happening at once, it wasn’t coherent.
- It might be difficult to successfully adapt a book to a movie.