- The graphics are magnificent.
- The plot is interesting, you can surely tell from the way Quentin Tarantino directs and writes the dialogues that it’s a movie with his trademark.
- I enjoyed it so much, what a beautiful movie.
- Despite being very aggressive, it’s a rather relaxing movie. Sure, there’s blood and violence, but the movie makes it funny, somehow.
- A lot of things are exaggerated, thus, funny.
- The music is one of the best I’ve seen in cinema.
- Every second of the movie seems calculated and thought over.
- I used to cry at the end of the second movie, now it was OKish.
- I didn’t write down a single idea, I didn’t have huge emotions this time, but, boy-oh-boy!, was it entertaining. It made me smile, and enjoy it.
- Some critics didn’t like the movie (Agenda LiterNet / Andrei Gorzo: Cruella DeBill – Kill Bill – Vol. 1; Agenda LiterNet / Andrei Gorzo: Videoteca ambulantă – Kill Bill Vol. 2).
- I remember some scenes in the movie so vividly.
- The movie didn’t win any Oscars. Sure, it’s not extremely smart, it’s not extremely emotional, it’s just pure entertainment. To me, it has some Oscars.
My favorite song from the movie:
This one is also good:
There’s also the song by Gheorghe Zamfir: