I’ve seen Limitless (2011). Some ideas, based on it?
- It’s a good movie. I give it a 9/10.
- I could see the details on when some actor was tired, or fresh, or very fresh. That was nice.
- The movie kept me engaged, I always wanted to see what came next.
- I liked the actors, very nice.
- I enjoyed the main idea (action-wise, not emotion-wise) of the movie, and I liked how it ended.
- I got zero emotion. Nul. Nada. Ze-ro!
- I would have appreciated growth in the characters, some personal development, not only physical development.
- I enjoyed the overall emotion of the movie, how it made me feel when I put myself in the characters’ shoes.