- To make a comparison, I liked The Girl in the Café (2005) a bit more.
- The current movie is a bit more focused on art, and I don’t think I’m that ready for it.
- The movie didn’t provoke any spectacular emotions in me, but it did give me emotions and things to think about.
- All-in-all, I liked it; it’s an excellent movie to watch.
- Nothing with many actions, shootings, and that sort of thing; focused on people and emotions, not on action.
- The male main character was remarkably good-looking for an actor I knew nothing about. The main character women were also very good-looking, but you see this often; it’s the norm in the movies. The main male character was especially good-looking, probably the best good-looking man I have seen in a movie. More than George Clooney / Tom Cruise.
- This is not a movie for kids due to nudity, but other than that is not aggressive at all; it doesn’t force and pushes you; it’s a quiet, nice, kind, and soft movie, nothing pushy (at least that’s how I perceived it).
Share on WhatsApp