I’ve seen “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” (1986). Thoughts?
- It kept me in tension. I always wanted to know what comes around the corner. The movie had a thing that a lot of modern movies don’t have – suspense. Suspenseful music, always worrying about what might come next.
- I learned in the movie that being annoyed doesn’t bring you a lot of good. Every emotion is a resource. The advantages you get from being annoyed are little to none.
- It’s OK to have some worries, it’s also OK not to have any worries at all – you need a balance out of these. There’s a sweet point you need to aim for. It’s not OK to ignore any rules, it’s also not OK to be so obsessed with rules that you can’t do much.
- Although school might be boring, not attending classes is way too risky.
- The way in which the movie was filmed was obviously old, yet, somehow, I liked this.
- 9/10, for the suspense, and the way the actors played.
Partajează pe WhatsApp