Yesterday (2012.04.03) evening I took part to INSEAD (INSEAD The Business School for the World) Master Class & MBA/EMBA Information Sessions (INSEAD – MBA – Events – Europe), Tuesday 3 April 2012 from 7.00pm to 10.00pm. This event was kindly hosted by Coface Romania (www.coface.ro). Location: Radisson BLU Hotel – Hotel Bucharest – Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest (Atlas 1) Calea Victoriei Street 63-81 Bucharest 010065 • Romania
Photos (go full-screen):
- 06.45pm Arrival and registration, welcome drinks
- 07.00pm Welcome, introduction and brief presentation of the evening Patrick PARKER, Assistant Director of Marketing, Executive MBA Programmes, INSEAD and Cristian IONESCU, EMBA’08, President of the INSEAD Alumni Association in Romania, Country Cluster Manager, Coface Romania Credit Mgt
- 07.10pm Master Class: “Entrepreneurship: Embracing Uncertainty” by Paul KEWENE-HITE, Affiliate Professor of Entrepreneurship, INSEAD
Synopsis: The spectrum of industries, and companies of all sizes, routinely grapple with uncertainty. In business we plan, model, meet, agree or disagree, take action or not, and rise or fall by the integrity or failure of markets, economies, technologies, agreements, relationships, and more. Is it possible to remove uncertainty and KNOW what is the right course of action in business? Is the quest for certainty productive? What are you looking for before you decide to take action and do ‘it’ (whatever ‘it’ is)? During this master class, from the perspective of a professional entrepreneur, we will explore the role of certainty/uncertainty in good business.
- 08:15pm Presentation of the INSEAD MBA Programme by Andrew BUENO, Assistant Director of Marketing, MBA Programme, INSEAD followed at 08.45pm by an INSEAD MBA Alumni Panel Discussion and Q&A Session held simultaneously with
- Presentation of the INSEAD EMBA Programmes by Patrick PARKER, Assistant Director of Marketing, Executive MBA Programmes, INSEAD followed at 08.45pm by an INSEAD EMBA Alumni Panel Discussion and Q&A Session and a questions & answers session
- 09.15pm Networking Reception
- 10.00pm Closing
- The trust in other people – Get a result now!
- Getting an answer to a question – Get a result now!
- “Get out of your passion” – Get a result now!
- Asking for references – Get a result now!
- A thing to do while you’re interviewing people – Get a result now!
- McDonald’s is in the real business, rather than solely on fast-food business – Get a result now!
- “Visibility, control and support” – the requirements for a successful roller-coaster business – Get a result now!
- What title to put on a business card? – Get a result now!
- Cristian Ionescu | LinkedIn
- Cristian Ionescu, Coface: Perceptia pietelor va depinde de actiunile noului guvern – Macroeconomie – Ziarul BURSA
- Profil de business: Cristian Ionescu – Forbes Romania
- Cristian Ionescu, seful Coface Romania, preia si conducerea operatiunilor din Bulgaria si Slovacia – Cariere – HotNews.ro
- INSEAD – Entrepreneurship & Family Enterprise – Paul Kewene-Hite
- The Hatchery
- Paul Kewene-Hite – Ce guru de business vin in Romania. Cat trebuie sa platesti ca sa-i vezi
- Paul Kewene-Hite
- Paul Kewene-Hite | LinkedIn
P.S.: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar events: MBA Master Classes in Romania - Yahoo Groups. To join, email email@example.com and reply to the confirmation email.