Sometimes, I am asked why do I write in details (often times, too much details, it seems). My answer – below.
- If someone asks me something on the Internet, I generally can’t communicate easily with that person prior to answering the question. If the question is vague, and doesn’t limit possible answers, I have to find out what that person meant, or try to answer everything.
- If I write a detailed article, this probably makes sure that if a person reads an article, that person will find out at least one thing which is new.
- Some of my ideas come as I write down old ideas.
- It’s easier to prevent a misunderstanding, than it is to correct one.
- Writing is the only path to success. (see Seth Godin for this)