I’ll keep this one simple:
1. Sell information, don’t boringly present it; Convince me!
2. When having a slide in PowerPoint with a few bullets, and you speak about each bullet one at a time, it might be a great idea to synchronize the appearance of bulleted text with your speak, rather than showing all the bulleted text at once.
There are four things about which I blog in this blog post:
1. A long-awaited joy brings you more happiness than an everlasting joy
2. Always think twice before paying for something
3. Read only quality newspapers
4. There is no free lunch
If you’d like to join me in my quest for a better life, I’d be happy to assist you.
Last night (2009.03.24) I went to “How managers create and destroy value in times of crisis” presentation. It was held by prof. Nenad Filipovic at Marriott hotel, in Bucharest. Here’s what I’ve learned.
My reasoning in this article will first give you a detour: I’ll tell you first some secondary-importance reasons to vote. I’ll then give you the one reason for which you should vote. I’ll make it more specific by going into a case study. And I’ll end the message with a final piece of advice. Join me in my search for a reason on why do people vote.
Vorbesc in acest mesaj despre dezvoltarea personala. Filtrez totul prin experienta mea. Rezultatul? Sfaturi generale, scrise din perspectiva vietii mele. Alatura-te mie in aceasta expeditie in eul personal si dezvolta-te pe tine.