What’s problematic about them?
If you look at the links in the footer:
- Linkuri rapide
- Garsoniere de vanzare Rahova
- Case vile de vanzare Rahova
- Apartamente 2 camere Rahova
- Vanzari terenuri Rahova
- Apartament 3 camere Rahova
- Spatii industriale de Vanzare Rahova
Those links are not search engine friendly. Problems with those links:
- There are a few areas in which you can put links – headers (hardly, I know!), sidebar, content (great) and footer. Out of those, the content is the best place to put a link. The footer is the worse. Why would you pick the footer?
- The links are exact anchor text match. This might lead into problems.
- While I do appreciate the design, they look nice, they are put in such a way that they affect the usability in a poor way.
- For Panda algorithm update, one should rather avoid too much template footprint. They seem to ignore this piece of advice.
- The links are side-wide, not so good.
- The links cover the way for a possible footer menu. Not good.
All-in-all, if I were them, I’d find a more search engine friendly way to place those links.
Note: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar issues:IMRo. To join, email email@example.com and reply to the confirmation email.