I’ve seen “Marriage Story” (2019). Thoughts?
- I perceived this movie as realistic. A lot of older movies see romance as something dreamy, fluffy, and unrealistic.
- I didn’t laugh all that much at this movie, although it’s categorized, among others, as a comedy film.
- The actors played nice, although I didn’t get any special things.
- There were close to no special effects in the movie, which was fine.
- I was left with a rather unpleasant feeling after watching the movie. It’s not a movie easy to digest.
- The script was good, although not great.
- The movie has a rating of 8.0/10. It’s the exact same grade I’ve given it.