Some tips on filming with a smartphone camera:
- The light matters a lot, try to have the subject placed in a good light. You will get only poor results with a low light environment.
- It’s important not to view very well on the camera, but to have a steady hand. For this purpose, it might be best to keep the camera at neck level. If you keep the hands mid-air, you will likely be tired easily and your hand will shake.
- I would advise not using zoom, unless you have a tripod.
- The best quality images are the ones which use sunlight.
- If you are filming at a concert, you might annoy other people not with your hand in the air, as much as using the viewscreen. Try to turn it off.