You’re an online store. You sell furniture. Should you do something else?
At Leaders in marketing 2012 conference, one opinion came:
Don’t just be like – we want to sell online products about X. Be more like – we will help you to use products about X, we will help you in your environment, and it’s more likely you’ll buy those products from us.
So, if you sell furniture, you may also want to care:
- How to help customers pick furniture.
- Possible use for furniture in a home.
- How to repair furniture.
- How to reuse old furniture.
- What are the latest trends.
- Follow-up: Leaders in marketing 2012 (2012.10.18, Willbrook Platinum Convention Center): Olivian BREDA
Note: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar issues:IMRo. To join, email email@example.com and reply to the confirmation email.