It makes you wonder – what does eMAG.ro have that makes it the online store with the most sales in Romania (and, in IT&C niche, the most recognized brand, online/offline)?
In my opinion, it’s the feeling of safety, combined with good prices & good system.
Let me develop on this:
- You feel safe buying from:
- The #1 online player;
- The #1 online/offline brand in IT&C;
- A company who offers you, as an extra, 1 or 2 years warranty;
- You get good prices:
- They’re not the smallest online prices, but they’re below the average;
- When they offer discounts, they have competitive prices;
- Sometimes, they have the best prices on the market (recently, they had Black Friday – I think they went negative with the profits then on some products);
- They offer a good system:
- Although they are an on-line merchant, they have lots of off-line presence;
- Their marketing offers (newsletter, recommended products, contests, blog, comments from the community, “Joy in a box”) are some of the best I’ve seen;
- Their web site is just great – if I want to find out, quickly, what’s a good product to buy, I just visit the product category on eMAG and look at the first product listed (they always put it, as default, the products with most sales); their search option lists categories not after the search field, but in front of them (small, but important);
- The warehouse & delivery are impeccable;
Note: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar issues:IMRo. To join, email email@example.com and reply to the confirmation email.