I’ve already written two blog posts about my experience at the beach from this year:
- 2011.07.10 Navodari, first day at the beach – Get a result now!
- Balchik, Bulgaria, 2011.07.13 – to/from there; people/places; photos/videos; everything in one blog post – Get a result now!
Now I’m back with more details – video, photos, personal feelings.
(also, see the album in full-screen mode):
My feelings – how was it for me?
I swam 7 days out of the total 8 days spent in Năvodari; while at the beach, I mostly swam; nothing else, no sitting in the sun, no waiting, just swimming (OK, I did get some breaks, but more than 80% of the time, each time – at least after the first two times, for accommodating -, was spent swimming);
Last year I had these feelings about swimming:
Now, it’s just Gattaca; that’s it; nothing more; see this, a short clip which describes the way I feel when I swim:
More of my articles on Năvodari:
- Năvodari town in snow (2010.12.18) – Get a result now!
- Photos and videos from this summer at Năvodari, Constanza, România (2010.07.01-2010.08.25) – Get a result now!
- Sluice over Danube-Black Sea ditch (videos) – Get a result now!
- 2011.04.27 A walk in Năvodari – the new and the old aspects in the town – Get a result now!
- In my hometown Navodari – Pictures (2009.08.17) – Get a result now!