Let’s say I have no ideas to write upon. What to do?
- (copied idea) Write a script based on There Are Only 37 Possible Stories, According to This 1919 Manual for Screenwriters | Open Culture;
- (my idea) Write an associations-game: “A rainbow is like a sky”; “A rainbow is like a unicorn”; “A rainbow is like Skittles”; “A rainbow is like a commitment”; “A rainbow is like inclusion”; “A rainbow is like the beauty of the rain”;
- (copied idea) Write an association game: rainbow – sky – flight – plane – pilot – racecar – tyre – air – balloon – party – confetti – happy – child – play – game – toy – story – once – twice – Twix – candy – sugar – disease – doctor;
- (copied idea) Make a photo of something around you and post it on Insta-;
- (my idea) Review an old article, and intensify the emotions;
- (my idea) Start from a thought, and make something intensely emotional;
- (copied idea) Start from a word, write/draw something based on it.
- Curiosity Questions. 105 Prompts to connect remote teams all… | by Jasmine Rosen | Jul, 2020 | Prototypr.
- 100 Days of Illustration. On learning how to draw digitally… | by Mel Smith Habibian | Aug, 2020 | Muzli – Design Inspiration.
- (to be continued …)