I’ve written about Jim BAGNOLA some time ago:
“Jim BAGNOLA – the best trainer I’ve seen“.
Great news! He’ll be back in Romania this autumn.
There are two training courses – 17th of November in Cluj-Napoca and 24th of November in Bucharest.
He will launch his new book:
“How to Become a Professional Human Being”.
The course is addressed to managers and entrepreneurs who wish to bring a change in the organization they are part of.
Together with Jim BAGNOLA, the participants will identify the best attitudes and strategies for organizational change.
- How to identify what we can control;
- What to do so that we use what we can’t control;
- Internal and external aspects of change;
- Ways to adapt to the new situations;
- Impact of change to the health of a person and of an organization;
- Methods on identifying blocking patterns;
- How to face unfulfilled expectations;
- Methods of eliminating the need for help;
- New methods on having a predisposition for ideas;
More details on
Jim BAGNOLA Romanian web site.
PS: I’ve also written about Jim here:
- Follow-up: how it was at “Leading change laugh crisis” workshop with Jim BAGNOLA? (Marriott Hotel Bucharest, 2010.11.24);
- 2010.06.04 Jim BAGNOLA, interviewed by Olivian BREDA;
- My life learning experiences at a training with Jim BAGNOLA and Florin TALPEȘ, 2010.06.04, Radisson BLU;
- What I learned at Leading Teams with Jim BAGNOLA and Marius GHENEA, May 13th, 2008, UzinExport, Bucharest;
- Jim BAGNOLA – the best trainer I’ve seen;