I’ve seen “Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi” (2017). Thoughts?
- The graphics, the colors in the movie, the way things looked were absolutely stunning. I was amazed by this.
- The special effects were nice, although I don’t look much for them.
- The movie had a smart, surprising script.
- It looked a lot as if the creators of the movie didn’t want to upset anybody. Really tried to do so.
- I got no idea, no emotions, other than surprise and awe to graphics.
- It was worth reseeing both Adam Driver and Laura Dern from “Marriage Story” (2019).
- I give the movie a 9/10 for the visuals.
Partajează pe WhatsApp