Things which interest me:
- Price (Is it a cheap product? Where can I get the product at a better price?)
- Price per value.
- Have I tested the products?
- Have other users tested the product? If so, what is their feed-back?
- Have famous reviewers (magazines & blogs) reviewed the product? What is their opinion?
- How does the product stand when you look at the top products sold in the category, at eMAG?
- What’s the product’s place on price.ro Top 10 lists?
- What’s the brand? Is it a reliable brand?
- Compatibility with other products in my house.
- Can I buy the product without caring for warranty, or should I look for a store which gives me good warranty conditions?
OK, if I have to pick, I generally pick a combination between “not to expensive” and “top sold products on eMAG”. Then I look for a cheap provider of the product (if I don’t care for the warranty that much).
What’s to notice?
- When I buy a product, the value of the product matters also. It’s not all about the price. Price matters, but isn’t everything.