I just saw “Temple Grandin” (2010). Some ideas?
- It’s one of the most emotional movies I’ve seen. It made me cry.
- The acting was superb, by both the main character and the secondary ones.
- The script was OKish, not exceptional, but OK. It surprised me, at times, at others it didn’t.
- It didn’t strike me as an expensive-to-make movie, but, still, the visual aspects were nice.
- I had very low expectations, seeing it was a TV movie, not a cinema one. I started watching it having low expectations of what would come. I was wrong.
- I give the movie a 10/10, and it’s almost on my list of “must-see” movies. Very close to the top of the list.
Partajează pe WhatsApp