On 2011.11.22, at Crystal Palace Ballrooms (198A, Calea Rahovei, 5th district), took place GPeC2011.
List of presentations:
- Marius GHENEA (FIT Distribution, president): “Afaceri e-commerce: Start-up. Dezvoltare. Finantare”;
- Cristian HERGHELGIU (Business Strategist ePayment): “Who moved my customer? – ce alternative au magazinele online intr-un context in care clientii migreaza de la un magazin la altul, iar loialitatea este greu de construit?”;
- Bogdan MANOLEA (Legi-Internet.ro): “Explicatii ‘puerile’ despre protectia datelor personale in comertul electronic :)”;
- Doina COSTACHE (Google Romania): “Think e-commerce with Google”;
- Bryan EISENBERG (special guest, live streaming from USA): “Lessons learned from Steve Jobs and Apple’s rise to be the mostvaluable company today”;
- Radoslaw HOFMAN (Compliance Manager Pay USA): “Trust and trustworthiness in eCommerce”;
- Dorin BOERESCU: (CEO 2Parale): “Tendinte in comertul electronic romanesc. Ce pot invata magazinele online de la site-urile de reduceri colective?”;
- Cătălin CONSTANTIN (NewsMan): “Tips and tricks pentru o campanie eficienta de e-mail marketing”;
- Cristian CHINA-BIRTA (Chinezu.eu): “Cat de important este blogul si social media pentru un magazin online?”
Photos made by me (full-screen):
Blog posts I made after some ideas from the event:
- Selling tip: scarcity sells – Get SEO ideas
- “Our customer support working hours are 9-17″ – but you are an online store! – Get SEO ideas
- SEO tip: make a lot of small bets and focus on the ones that give results – Get SEO ideas
- Presentation tip – subtitles for movies in a PPT – Get a result now!
- Groupon model – predicting its failure? – Get a result now!
See the official follow-up:
and a photo album:
A presentation not included in the official presentation list:
P.S.: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar events: Conferinte recomandate To join, email email@example.com and reply to the confirmation email.
You will find videos made by me on my YouTube channel, and photos on my Picasa Web Albums accounts.