I’ve read “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable”, by Patrick Lencioni, for the second time. Some thoughts?
- I previously read the book back in 2010. I totally forgot about this, now I remembered it. I initially read it as an e-book, now as a hardcover.
- I think this book is a must-read for people managing teams, be it in private / State / NGO sectors.
- The book is a fable, with examples, with real feedback. You can get immersed in reading it.
- Easy to read, not too long (200+ pages).
- It’s a pleasure to read it, the author knows how to use words, emotions, examples, exercises.
- You’ll likely constantly have some a-ha! moments, but, unfortunately, I didn’t write any idea down. But the entertainment is there.
Partajează pe WhatsApp