I’ve seen “Easy A” (2010). Thoughts? (with spoilers!)
- One of the greatest movies I’ve seen, 10/10.
- Despite that, it’s not for all of the audiences. Yes, it brought me lots of insights and ideas, it kept me engaged, I thought it was well made. Still, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
- Lots of thoughts during the movie.
- One main idea – the separation between being strict and having a flexible set of rules.
- Another one – what happens when you lie constantly?
- The actors played well.
- The script was not predictable.
- Happy-ending movie.