Between 20 and 21 June 2009, between 10.00-18.00, the Direct Marketing Superconference took place at RIN Grand Hotel in Bucharest. I only was present at the very first part of the first day of conference. Here’s a conference presentation in Romanian.
Here are some pictures at the conference:
and here’s a video with Cristian Carstoiu, speaking on Direct Marketing:
What did I take home?
1. There’s a triangle by which any company acts in the field of business: principles – strategies – methods; They are all inter-connected;
2. There are two mechanisms of thinking in Marketing, and not only: Towards to (you like something, you are inclined to do that thing) and Away from (You dislike something, you avoid doing one thing or another);
3. You can have a geographical limitation while promoting your products by flyers – Just a certain space;
4. The expensive products aren’t promoted on just any media;
5. Emailing may just be the best promotion medium for Search Engine Optimization.
P.S.: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar events: Conferinte recomandate To join, email email@example.com and reply to the confirmation email.
You will find videos made by me on my YouTube channel, and photos on my Picasa Web Albums accounts.