Between 20 and 21 June 2009, between 10.00-18.00, the Direct Marketing Superconference took place at RIN Grand Hotel in Bucharest. I only was present at the very first part of the first day of conference. Here’s a conference presentation in Romanian.
Here are some pictures at the conference:
[alpine-phototile-for-picasa-and-google-plus src=”user_album” uid=”100050990853086188413″ ualb=”5939812916336416321″ imgl=”fancybox” style=”vertical” size=”640″ num=”100″ highlight=”1″ align=”center” max=”100″]
and here’s a video with Cristian Carstoiu, speaking on Direct Marketing:
What did I take home?
1. There’s a triangle by which any company acts in the field of business: principles – strategies – methods; They are all inter-connected;
2. There are two mechanisms of thinking in Marketing, and not only: Towards to (you like something, you are inclined to do that thing) and Away from (You dislike something, you avoid doing one thing or another);
3. You can have a geographical limitation while promoting your products by flyers – Just a certain space;
4. The expensive products aren’t promoted on just any media;
5. Emailing may just be the best promotion medium for Search Engine Optimization.
Last modified on: 2014.06.16, at: 13:21.Share on WhatsApp