What did I learn?
– People inherently want to help;
– At Intel people do volunteering, but volunteering is not mandatory; Want to help? You are welcome to give a helping hand;
– There is no long term future for growth with high carbon consumption;
– A country that has a low carbon consumption route will grow faster;
– There is an emergency that is not present in Romania;
– Things are bad, but it doesn’t feel like it;
Ideas for future conferences
– You can put on the background of the laptop on which presentations are being held a picture with the conference;
– An electronic voting system at the conference may well spice things up a little;
Bottom line: CSR’09 was a very nice conference, I enjoyed it.
P.S.: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar events: Conferinte recomandate To join, email email@example.com and reply to the confirmation email.
You will find videos made by me on my YouTube channel, and photos on my Picasa Web Albums accounts.