- There are no true green products; any product does some ecological damage;
- You shouldn’t put more than 20% investment in communication of a CSR activity; 80% for actual implementation; communication can be very cheap and almost free;
- Any product can be recycled, it’s not a competitive advantage to say “this product is 100% recyclable”;
- Customers are smart;
- Customers have methods to establish if you really do eco actions; there are web sites to check this up;
- For a Facebook profile, it’s best to have a private passions (in which you may say about political views, sports that you do, niche bands) and public passions (things like ecology); in a business environment, it’s best to have a list of public passions;
Photos from the event:
(see in full-screen)
P.S.: Also see the Yahoo! Group on which I present similar events: Conferinte recomandate To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org and reply to the confirmation email.
You will find videos made by me on my YouTube channel, and photos on my Picasa Web Albums accounts.