Probably, Google is the most advanced technology on Earth.
They built their Operating System (OS) for data storage.
They have „seen” a lot of queries and people interacting with their pages so they can build on that experience.
They don’t have a „single” algorithm, but multiple, competing algorithms.
They store quite a bit of the Internet on hard drives and can search through results in less than a second.
They have a business made so that they can get money out of ads.
Also, working with sensitive date is not easy.
- Why is building an internet search engine so hard? – Usearch
- Why Writing Your Own Search Engine Is Hard – ACM Queue
- How difficult is it to programme a search engine like Google? – Quora
- What to Know When Creating Your Own Search Engine | Bloomreach
- If I wanted to build a search engine, how would I start? – Software Engineering Stack Exchange
- Building a search engine? | LinkedIn
- Building Your Own Search Engine From Scratch | by David Yastremsky | Dev Genius
Share on WhatsApp