A. Axarea pe Landing Pages:
- Important: Can SEOs Stop Worrying About Keywords and Just Focus on Topics? – Moz
- Important: Building SEO-Focused Pages to Serve Topics & People Rather than Keywords & Rankings – Moz
- Why Good Unique Content Needs to Die – Moz
- How to Create 10x Content — Best of Whiteboard Friday – Moz
B. Cum faci Content Marketing?
- Important: Building a Marketing Flywheel – Whiteboard Friday – Moz.
- Important: Why Good Unique Content Needs to Die – Whiteboard Friday – Moz
- Important: How to Create 10x Content – Whiteboard Friday – Moz
- The Advanced Guide to Content Marketing
- The Beginner’s Guide To Content Marketing
- The Definitive Guide to Engaging Content Marketing – Marketo.com
- Beginners Guide to Content Marketing
- A Guide to Building a Killer Content Strategy | Content Marketing
- The Un-Checkbox Approach to Content Marketing – Moz
- How to Build a Content Marketing Strategy – Moz
- The Greatest Misconception in Content Marketing – Whiteboard Friday – Moz
- A Manifesto of Content Marketing – Moz
- When Is a Blog the Right Form of Content Marketing? – Moz
- SEO’s Dilemma – Link Building vs. Content Marketing – Whiteboard Friday – Moz
- How to Get Your Boss to Care About Content Marketing – Moz
- A Practical Guide to Content and Its Metrics – Moz
- 7 Content Marketing Trends That Will Reign Supreme in 2016
- The Difference Between Content and Content Marketing
- Google: A Technically Well-Optimized Site Won’t Rank Without Good Content – Search Engine Journal
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Blog (In 2019)
- Content Expansion: From Prompt to Paragraph to Published Page – Whiteboard Friday – Moz
2015.05.21: Also see:
Or it might not match expectations of searchers. This is distinct and different from searchers’ questions. So searchers’ questions is, „I want to know how artificial sweeteners might affect me.” Expectations might be, „I expect to learn this kind of information. I expect to find out these things.” For example, if you go down a rabbit hole of artificial sweeteners will make your skin shiny, they’re like, „Well, that doesn’t meet with my expectation. I don’t think that’s right.” Even if you have some data around that, that’s not what they were expecting to find. They might bounce back. (Why the Links You’ve Built Aren’t Helping Your Page Rank Higher – Whiteboard Friday – Moz) Why the Links You’ve Built Aren’t Helping Your Page Rank Higher – Whiteboard Friday – Moz
PS, 2018.02.23: Oamenii au tendința de a căuta motive să nu facă content marketing. Se pot găsi ușor lucruri de făcut la un site – viteză, sitemap.xml, meta descriptions etc. Toate sunt bune, dar să nu uităm că content marketing ar trebui să aibă un rol important.
PS, 2019.07.10: Content Marketing: The 5 Most Important Things You Need to Know.
PS, 2019.09.04: 50 Content Marketing Influencers and Experts to Follow 2019 #CMWorld.
PS, 2019.09.04: 15 Content Marketing Statistics that Prove the Value of Your Efforts.
PS, 2019.09.28: Want To Be A Great Storyteller? First, Break These Habits.
PS, 2019.11.06: What is Content Marketing? | Distilled.
PS, 2019.11.16: 100+ Awesome Content Marketing Examples & Ideas [Interactive].
PS, 2019.12.14: Content Audit Template | Distilled.
PS, 2020.03.14: Google Penalties on Guest Post Articles – Search Engine Journal.
PS, 2020.03.19: Ahrefs Academy: Blogging for business.
PS, 2020.05.26: Why Marketing Flywheels Work | SparkToro.
PS, 2021.03.14: Research: The integration of SEO and PR.
PS, 2021.04.16: Beginners Guide to Digital PR | Root.
PS, 2021.10.19: CognitiveSEO:
- SEO Writing for Copywriters → The Ultimate Guide
- How to Create, Measure and Optimize High-Quality Content – Google-Friendly
- How to Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts – The Complete Checklist
- 13 Things We Learned from 10 Years of Writing SEO Friendly Blog Posts
PS, 2022.02.16: Google Says More Content Does Not Mean More Traffic:
Google’s John Mueller said on Twitter „more content definitely does not mean more traffic.” Meaning, writing more content does not always translate to more traffic, espesially from Google Search.
PS, 2022.02.23: What we learned at NESS, the first-ever news SEO conference:
In this week’s newsletter, Jessie and Shelby are back from the first-ever SEO for news conference with lots of search tips and tricks.Partajează pe WhatsApp