There are multiple solutions to various online aspects:
- To avoid typing something wrong, try to copy & paste it – a bank account, an URL, a name.
- Use a Password Manager for passwords.
- Also, use a Password Generator, in order to generate an almost truly unique password.
- When you actually need to type something, double-check. Then, triple-check. If it’s very important, check one more time.
- If someone gives you a photo with a banking account of a State account (Treasury, for example), Google that account. Type it, then Google it. Most likely, that account should be online, since it’s used by lots of entities.
- When someone dictates a phone number, tell them to dictate it again, for double-checking.
Share on WhatsApp