On 2012.02.09, I took part to Executive MBA 2012 program presentation. More about the event:
- Prezentare EMBA 2012-2014 si curs deschis – 9 februarie 2012 – ASEBUSS
- Executive MBA – ASEBUSS
- EXEC EDU – Construim impreuna
- EMBA ASEBUSS – Topul celor mai scumpe programe de MBA de pe piata locala
There was also a class simulation, on: “A case of authentic leadership in financial reporting and decision”, by Adrian MANAICU and Carmen MINCU.
Details on the speakers:
- Adrian Manaicu – ASEBUSS
- Adrian Manaicu | LinkedIn
- Adrian Manaicu, reconfirmat in boardul de conducere al Alro | Ziarul Financiar
- Carmen Mincu – ASEBUSS
- Carmen Mincu | LinkedIn
My note on the event was about authentic leaders:
- They are beyond ethics. It’s more than that.
- They won’t break the promise without explaining.
- Have faith that their employees are following them.
- Trust is part of the business.
- Leaders who know who they are, know what they believe in and value, and act on those values and beliefs openly and candidly.
- Their followers would consider them to be ethical people, trust and have faith on them.
- At a crossroad, would apply an adequate management toolkit.
Photos (go full-screen):