I’ve seen “American Psycho” (2000). Thoughts?
- I generally don’t watch horror / very dark movies, sometimes I make an exception, on IMDb it didn’t specify this, although it was pretty clear from the title/cover image.
- I didn’t enjoy it all that much, most of the movie, but I did like the ending, it changed a lot of things.
- The movie is a bit difficult to understand, I’ve read some reviews afterward.
- The main actors played incredibly well, I got into the emotions of the movie.
- I wanted to know what would happen next.
- I didn’t get any idea from the movie, nor any specific emotion, other than being a bit annoyed/disgusted.
- I did think about the difficulties of the main character of adjusting to society, compared to his colleagues, who seemed to have no remorse.
- I liked the differences between different worlds.
Partajează pe WhatsApp