I’ve seen On “All That Jazz” (1979). Thoughts?
- I didn’t know about the similarity with this movie – On “Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)” (2014). A lot of things were similar – showbiz world, critics, on-off plays, multiple levels of the script.
- I enjoyed watching the movie, and in the end I got some emotions, 9/10.
- The special effects were not that special.
- The acting was fine.
- The script was OKish to good, not extraordinary. Better than average, though.
- Would I recommend it to anyone? Due to both non-children material, and some tough emotions, I would say not.