In the current blog post, I’ll review Rank Tracker software from SEO PowerSuite, a company which provides all-in-one SEO software & SEO tools. I will also look at the other 3 components of SEO Power Suite.
SEO PowerSuite covers every aspect of an SEO campaign. It has software from rankings to on-page to backlinks.
First, let’s talk about Rank Tracker.
How does it work? Rank Tracker checks Google and Yahoo! rankings for the keywords you set it to.
You need to first setup a campaign, and some software options, and from time to time to run the software. It’s always running on your machine, not on servers, so it’s not cloud-based, but in your machine. Each time you need to update the rankings, you need to run the software. It goes pretty smoothly after the first runs, you will get used to this.
- You can compare your web sites to your competitors.
- You can make it emulate human searches, so you won’t get banned by search engines.
- You can setup external proxies, to check up without risking blocking by search engines.
- You can create personalized and professional reports for your customers.
- You can connect Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Search Console, to pull up more data from these services and integrate it in a single place.
- They do very often software updates, so you always have the most recent engine of the software.
- You can check more than a single domain.
- Compatible with all the major search engines.
- Keep track of historical evolution.
- Good price for value.
- I got good results with my clients when using it for a few years.
- For what it does – checking rankings on your computer, not in the cloud, and keeping rankings, I think it’s the best in industry.
- It has a good user experience.
- You can set it to run based on a schedule.
- It can save data in the clouds, on your own Dropbox account or on SEO Power Suite servers.
Let’s take it step by step, with more details.