- Google should be the main channel.
- Facebook and YouTube should also be taken into account.
Why is this?
- Google is the most visited web site on the planet.
- Google is the most known brand on the Internet.
- Google is the most used search engine.
- Facebook is the place where people spend most time on the Internet.
- Facebook is the biggest social network.
- YouTube is the second search engine.
- YouTube is the largest channel for video.
Sure, there are other channels to take into account:
- Less important general channels (there are other search engines than Google, there are other places where people spend their time online) – LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo!, Bing, the list can go on.
- Local channels (country-specific, zone-specific, area-specific) – Trilulilu, Xing, hi5.
- Niche channels (channels which appeal only to a specific set of people in your community) – Pinterest, Last FM, SlideShare, Instagram, Flickr.