You may have seen this from time to time: you want to order a product and this pops-up:
What’s the problem with it? It makes you want to leave the basket, go to Google and search for a voucher. There are three scenarios:
- Your client finds a voucher, he returns to your shopping cart, and gives you a cheaper order. You’ve just lost money.
- What happens if the client doesn’t find the voucher?
- He might be frustrated, and look for products someplace else, since your brand just got a bit more annoying (“ah, they do give vouchers, but not to me! Bastards!”).
- Even if the client does return, he will feel frustrated, he will probably feel he is losing some money. Not so good.
My opinion? When you give a voucher, also give a link which the client should use in order to make an order on your web site. Without that link, the customer won’t see the voucher field anywhere.
Pr. Mihail MILEA (pr. slujitor la Biserica Sfântul Mucenic Sava de la Buzău) îl citează Nicolae STEINHARDT și zice că acesta i-ar fi spus că “România” este o anagramă pentru “Om în rai”.Vedeți video aici:
Despre Nicolae STEINHARDT:
- Nicolae STEINHARDT – the Orthodox Christian that means the most to me: Olivian BREDA
- “Jurnalul fericirii” de Nicolae STEINHARDT – cartea care m-a impresionat cel mai mult: Olivian BREDA
You should use “rel=author” markup for better results.
What’s “rel=author” and how to use it? According to Google, you have two options, see the blog post about this:
More details on the subject:
Even if you’re #1 on organic searches on Google, do use AdWords ads for better results.
So, you have #1 position on organic searches on Google. Why should you bother for the ad? The reasons are:
- You can get there much easily/cheaper than your competitors.
- You occupy yet another spot on SERP.
- You may actually improve the clickthrough rate of #1 organic spot if you do an ad.
Use misspellings for better SEO rankings.
Right now, Google does have solutions for misspellings, like:
- Redirecting people to a new search (most of the times).
- Presenting an option with the words written correctly.
But sometimes, you can get some advantages by using misspellings as keywords.
- The World’s Experts in Search Analytics | Searchmetrics
- XRumer – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Majestic SEO : Site Explorer
- ScrapeBox – Harvest, Check, Ping, Post
- Keyword Analysis Tool – Market Samurai
- SEnuke X SEO Software – The World’s First Money Making Machine
- Twitter Marketing Software – Twitter Adder – Professional Twitter Marketing Tools – Automatic Twitter Software – Automate Twitter Posts, Auto Twitter Follow, Automate Unfollow, Mass Tweets, Twitter Search, more ..
- Automated Submission to Social Media Sites | OnlyWire
- SEO Software and SEO Tools | Top 10 Rank Guarantee | SEO PowerSuite
- Rank Tracker – Track Your Search Engine Rankings Easily!