I am sometimes asked:
- How to be a successful SEO?
- How to build the perfect site?
- How to build the perfect blog?
- How to create the perfect newsletter?
The answer to these is given by these:
- If you do apply all the rules for SEO, site/blog building, newsletter creation, you will have done a product which is 30% (or so) fine.
- If you want to strive to get to 100%, the other 70% (or so) is made by other things than:
- Good crawling structure / nice links for SEO.
- Good content / graphics for the web site.
- Great content for the blog.
- Nice news to post on the newsletter.
I surely can give you a lot of tips & tricks on making a product successful. But, even by following my advice, you can only get 30% of what you can get. You still need passion, excitement, dedicated work, knowledge. The SEO process / web site / blog / newsletter is a tool. You need other things than just a tool to be successful.