Make Gmail better
There are a lot of things to make Gmail better:
- Gmail – Tips – great tips by Google.com itself!
- Master the New Gmail with These Tips, Shortcuts, and Add-Ons
- Top 10 Gmail Labs You Should Enable
- Read more on Lifehacker.com: gmail site:lifehacker.com – Google Search
But I won’t bother you with these.
I will bother you with two other things (which I found about via A Linkbuilder’s Gmail Productivity Setup | SEOmoz):
To quote them:
Rapportive shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox.
Again, a quote:
Boomerang for Gmail is a Firefox / Chrome plugin that lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages.
- With Boomerang, you can write an email now and schedule it to be sent automatically at the perfect time.
- Remind you if you don’t hear back - There are times you need to make sure you follow up within a specific time frame after sending a message. You can select to only be reminded if nobody replies, or regardless.
Finally, if you want to get some statistics on how you use Gmail, you can see:
P.S.: I have personally used all of the recommended applications, and I’ve read a lot of tips on how to use Gmail.