- I don’t like the bureaucracy.
- I think there may be something into having good rules.
- A lot of the rules in the Corporate world have bureaucratic rules.
- A lot of the rules in Orthodoxy tend to become, after a while, bureaucratic. Non-sense, things you don’t need, things which are not useful to either the creator or the user.
- A specificity I notice both in Corporate people and in Orthodox people is the lack of rule-breaking. In Romania, we have word which describe a sort of acid sarcasm which is funny – “caterincă”. Mocking the joke itself. Mocking everything. Well, I don’t think that in either Corporations and Church you can have caterincă. It’s just not right. “Damn the devil!” may be a good phrase in a movie, but it’s not fit for Orthodoxy. There are things which you may not do in a Corporation. You can be anti-system, you can be in the system, but you just can’t ignore the system. The system is either positive or negative. you can’t ignore it!
- I think that actually applying Corporate & Orthodox rules will be a challenge I am willing to accept. :)
Vrei mai multe mesaje ca acesta?
Abonează-te la tot ce scriu pe blog
Abonează-te doar la mesajele de top