Some insights after “Chaplin” (1992) movie
- Put passion, no matter what. Everything becomes irrelevant if you don’t have passion.
- It doesn’t matter where you get in life. You can be a successful person, or a tiny unknown person. Just do good. That’s all that matters.
- There’s a famous experiment about the ability to withhold pleasure. Apparently, Chaplin would have failed this. I disagree, I think he would have successfully passed the test.
- Getting screwed is rather common place.
- Care more about the end result, about how a certain piece of art moves you, not about the main character.
- I think the movie is grossly exaggerated and non-documentary-like.
- I need the art more than I need to know the person behind it.
Vrei mai multe mesaje ca acesta?
Abonează-te la tot ce scriu pe blog
Abonează-te doar la mesajele de top